A Baby Is Born
- Requires x9 alcohol
A Survivor's Guide To Zombieland
- When on the bridge during the: recover Fallon's camera objective, you need to stand on or try and open the boot of the car to knock it down into the water below before you can recover the camera. Happens at [0:11:20] in the video.
Assault And Batteries
- Second in Tolga and Fatin's quest chain. Only appears after completing "on the hooks" sidequest.
Bandages And Meds
- Make sure to have the sidequest set as active in your mission list or else the items will not appear. Painkillers and syringes can be found inside first aid boxes inside buildings. Pharmacies (shown in the maps on the video) usually contain two each. To restock the pharmacy, you can run two kilometers away (about half way across the map).
- Found on a box on the third level of the antenna. Apparently this quest can bug out sometimes, making the binoculars not appear or change location. Make sure to have the quest selected before trying to find them to be safe.
Blocks For The Boy
- Third quest in the Rupert (gunsmith) quest chain. Complete the sidequest: Health Potion to make available.
Bring Me The Brain Of Usain Bolter
- Fourth and final quest in the witch quest line. Requires you to bring her a Bolter brain. This just means Bolter tissue, if you have this already you can just hand it over like in the video. You must have drunk the potion from the earlier Kidney Punch sidequest. You can make and drink the potion if you forgot to get it from the witch's cauldron.
Cease And Desist
- [0:21:12] - Spray Paint 1
[0:21:45] - Spray Paint 2
[0:22:40] - Spray Paint 3
Do You Believe?
- Fourth quest in the Rupert (gunsmith) quest chain. Complete the sidequest: Blocks For The Boy to make available.
Find Crayons For The Kids
Gas Mask Man
Goodnight Mr Bahir
- Third quest in the twin's (Tolga and Fatin) quest line. Will only appear after completing sidequest: Assault and Batteries
- Second quest in the Rupert (gunsmith) quest chain. Complete the sidequest: Rupert the Gunsmith to make available.
- Second quest in the witch quest line. You must have drunk the potion from the earlier Witch Queen sidequest. You can make and drink the potion if you forgot to get it from the witch's cauldron.
- Third quest in the witch quest line. You must have drunk the potion from the earlier Hunting Goon sidequest. You can make and drink the potion if you forgot to get it from the witch's cauldron.
- Make sure to have the sidequest selected in your mission list or else the lighter gas will not appear. Lighter gas can be found in rooftop wicker/ reed baskets or in cupboards in buildings.
Lost In Space
- This sidequest will trigger when you arrive in Old Town after completing the Gunslinger sidequest
Oh Brother Where Art Thou?
On The Hooks
Rupert The Gunsmith
- Appears on map at tower after completing sidequest: Voltage
Steal From A Thief
The Big Bang Thesis
- Becomes available after completing Steal From A Thief sidequest
- To initiate this quest, you need to have completed all Tolga and Fatin's quests (On the hooks, Assault and batteries, and Hardware). After completing Hardware, you'll be told to meet the brother's benefactor. The area you need can be accessed through the most Northern door in the Slums (shown at 0:00:13 in the video). The quest itself will appear when you enter the antennae map area.
The Prodigal Son
The Shadow Of The King
- Second sidequest in the occult chain. Complete the sidequest: Do you believe? to unlock it.
- Fifth quest in the Rupert (gunsmith) quest chain. Complete the sidequest: Dungeon to make available.
Voltage (part 1 of 2)
Voltage (Part 2 of 2)
Where's My Mother?