CHALLENGES - Air Vehicle
Note: Gear mods are passives that require a certain amount of the specific gear to unlock. Once unlocked, you can have any combination active, as they can be turned on and off at any time.
Videos will be added when/ if a five gear score is obtained.
- The plane/ jet challenges are much easier when you unlock the CS7 Thunderhawk as it is agile, fast and easy to control. Some of the challenges you'll blaze through with 10 -15 seconds to spare with this useful jet.
- The helicopter challenges are much more fiddly and difficult in comparison to the plane ones. I would advise using one of the high end helicopters. Preferably your final reward for completing the game: the urga mstitel. This chopper has great acceleration as well as a good top speed and turns quite quickly. The only disadvantage is it rolls fairly easily, making it possible for you to lose control.
- Some of these challenges require you to have the air nitrous II mod to even have a chance of completing them (I'm looking at you volo metropole), so you may need to attempt some of the easier air vehicle challenges (like the plane ones) until you obtain this mod.
- With the helicopter challenges, you will want to keep your chopper's rolling to a minimum (this means you want to only hold up on the left stick, not move it left or right) as it is easy to lose control if you roll too much and run into a building. Instead use the right stick to compensate for your movement (by overturning) to change course and use your nitrous (B/ Circle) on any open stretches to increase your speed.
- For the plane challenges, only use the large tilt (left stick) adjustments if necessary. Use the minor course adjustments left (X/ Square) or right (B/ Circle) to get through the rings easily.
VOLO INFRA PONTE
VOLO STRETTO DI RAVELLO