1. Back behind the bar of a Double Barrel Bar in the north islands. Vanilla Fudge - Box of Fudge.
2. In the backroom of a Shooter's Bar in the southwest - no loitering. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River.
3. Hung on the outside of blue trailers in the trailer park just west of the Baby Bear BBQ.
4. On a wall inside a sea shanty on the south coast of the Bayou.
5. In a parking lot next to the large (by bayou standards) refinery in the mid south.
Hot Rod Magazines
6. On a picnic table in the trailer area west of Dixie Park - Sep 1966.
7. In the back of an abandoned building on the Pacman-looking island south of Eaglehurst Plantation - Nov 1968.
8. In the back of a Targo station near the middle of the Bayou - Aug 1968.
9. In a waterside shack along with molotovs and a sniper rifle, on the island on the far west of the bayou that looks vaguely like a domino mask - June 1962
10. Locked shack near the center of the big, bridgeless crescent in the middle of the bayou - Aug 1968.
11. On a workbench in a locked fishing shack on the west point of the island southeast of Dixie Park - June 1968
12. On a table on the top level of a shack complex on the tiny island north of the Trago gas.-July 1968
13. Locked shack east of the Bourbin Digs, one island over. - Mar 1962